HARBOUR VILLAGE PROPERTY OWNERS ASSOCIATION, Inc.
Minutes of Board Meeting
President, Rich Moreau, called the meeting to order at 9:00 am.
Board Members Present: Rich Moreau in person, via teleconference were Brian Kirkpatrick, Vincent Tuccio, Donna Gerritsen & Bill Lander thus establishing a quorum. Also present was Peter Grant, representing Peter Grant, Inc. the Association’s Management Company.
Notice of Meeting: A Meeting notice with agenda was posted in the normal manner in accordance with the Association Bylaws and Florida Statute #718.
Approval of Minutes: Bill Lander made a motion to approve the minutes of the 6/29/2010 Board Meeting as previously distributed. Second by Brian Kirkpatrick. All in favor. The motion passed.
Financial Report: Management presented draft financial statements as of 7/31/2010 showing that the Association has $280,377.75 in cash or cash equivalents and $296,867.75 in total assets. The July and YTD budget variance reports were discussed and various questions answered. The current expense budget status shows $3,725.10 under budget year to date.
Past Due Accounts: Management reported that there are three delinquent accounts. A foreclosure action has recently been filed on another unit bringing the foreclosure count to two. The Association has also filed a lien against a third unit. The auction for Unit #110 is scheduled for 9/22/10. The total amount due on these three units is $10,766.08
o Entry Gate Project: Management explained that when Action Gate went to apply for permits, the County offered up additional pre-requirements. Management is working with the County to obtain / provide the information required..
o Pool Equipment Fence: Rich Moreau advised that the installation of the pool equipment fencing, gate and entry gate relocation have been completed.
o Parking Bumpers: Six recycled plastic bumpers have been delivered and all will be installed on the north side of building #1 parking lot and those existing bumpers relocated to replace damaged bumpers.
o Boat Yard Gate: The gate at the boat yard has been repaired. Management is to research a sprung wheel for gate support.
· Melaleuca Trees: Brian Kirkpatrick made a motion to approve the expenditure of up to $650 to remove the 2 clusters of melaleuca trees near the end of the boat dock.
· Cleaning & Custodial: Management advised that Leonard Natwick has replaced Ron Harrison and is currently working 8 hours on Monday and Thursday and 4 hours on Friday afternoon. Rich Moreau advised that already a very noticeable improvement in cleanliness has been observed.
· Tennis Courts: Management was instructed to obtain bids for the repair of the tennis courts.
· Grill Replacement: Brian Kirkpatrick made a motion to replace three grills from funds in the amenities upgrade line item. Second by Rich Moreau. All in favor. The motion passed.
· Items to consider: (1) Fish cleaning table dockside. (2) Plank seating at end of fishing pier. (3) Community garage sale during season.
The next Board meeting will be on October 20th 2010 at 9:00AM
There being no further business before the Board Donna Gerritsen made a motion to adjourn. Second by Bill Lander. All in favor. The meeting was adjourned.